Live Among the Flowers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello Friends! [If you are looking for my Flourishes Timeless Tuesday post, click here. If you are looking for my first Tuesday Morning Sketch post, click here.] I'm back with the final card for my notecard set. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch #128 for this one and the CR84FN45 color challenge colors.



I colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils and used gamsol to soften it up. The cameo is a button with the shank cut off. 

Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to check out the Tuesday Morning Sketch blog for details on the judged sketch challenge this week.


 
Stamps: Clearly Beautiful Flowers (Prickly Pear Rubber Stamps)
Paper: Cafe Mediterranean (DCWV)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Dies: Lacy Squares (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Ribbon (Michaels); pearls; pearl brad (Art Minds); buttons; Stickles; Enamel Accents; Perfect Pearls Mist; colored pencils; Gamsol; waxed linen thread
Size: 4 Bar (3.5" x 4.875")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

2 comments :

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Cheryl! The heart button adds a real special touch! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

Cheryl - I think you've made a really lovely set of notes with these colours. Love the details on this one - the cameo is just fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!