Elf Jackson is Back!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

We have an elf named Jackson who comes every year for the 10 days before Christmas. He often does crazy things while he's here, but he seems a little more mellow this year. ;)
The day he arrived, he brought doughnuts. And, not just any doughnuts, but the very best doughnuts in the world--Krispy Kremes! This is what my DD saw when she woke up Sunday morning. Chocolate covered sprinkle doughnuts are her favorite. Her elf knows her well. And, it appears Jackson has a fondness for the same kind of doughnuts, although in a slightly smaller size.
Perhaps there is an Elf Krispy Kreme store at the North Pole, as I've never seen one around here. But, after thinking about it for awhile, my DD believes that he made the doughnuts from Cheerios, chocolate frosting, and sprinkles. She also thinks that he must have used my Silhouette to make his box. I don't think so, but if he did, he could have used this Silhouette pizza box cut file, and the Print and Cut feature for the Krispy Kreme design and logo.

Looks like he had a dozen. I hope he didn't make himself sick! ;)

~Hugs,
 
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

3 comments :

Leslie Miller said...

All my friends with kids do the Elf on a Shelf thing and it's so cute and clever. Those tiny donuts are adorable!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is just too cute, I laughed out loud to your if he did use the silhouette he probably used this file :) such a great and cute idea!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Tee-hee... I love his little box full of yummy doughnuts! He's a very talented little dude!