Sharing Happy News!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015



Happy Happy Day! I've got exciting news to share!!! I am one of the newest members of the Paper Sweeties Design Team! Whoo Hoo!!! Debbie Marcinkiewicz is the owner of Paper Sweeties, as well as the creator of The Shabby Tea Room Challenge, and I had the honor of meeting her in person at a stamp convention recently. What a treat for me! She truly is sweetness personified! And, on top of that, I also got to experience her adorable booth filled with all the fabulous Paper Sweeties Stamps, Sweet Cuts dies, and accessories! It's a pink and white polka dot oasis! :D

Thank you, Debbie, for inviting me to join your team! I'm looking forward to creating with your sweet stamps and working with you and everyone on the Paper Sweeties team!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a Sweet week!

~Hugs,

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

5 comments :

Debbie said...

It was so much FUN to meet you finally IRL, Cheryl! I'm honored to having you on the DT and look forward to seeing all your amazing inspiration!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats, how exciting!

Maria said...

Woohoo...congrats and welcome to the team, Cheryl!!!

Jill Norwood said...

So excited to welcome you to the design team! Yay!!!! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Congratulations! Yay! This is something to look forward to. Thanks for the heads up!