Super Happy Pup--Tiddly Inks Fab Friday!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday is the best day of the week...especially when it's Tiddly Inks Fabulous Friday!  I've been absent from Tiddly Inks for a few weeks, dealing with problems at my DD's school, but I finally bit the bullet and withdrew her last week and we started homeschooling. Best decision...EVER! She and I are both loving it! I'm one Super Happy Mom, right now, so my card today is perfect...Super Happy Pup! :~)
I used the adorable Super Pup digital image, coloring HER super hero costume with Copics in flashy girly colors. She's even got a little sparkle going on, on her belt and cuffs. The Happy text is a die cut. 

The Tiddly Inks DT has a stunning line up of cards this week, so be sure to check them out at the Tiddly Inks Blog, and remember, there's still time to enter Tiddly Ink's Non-Traditional Halloween Color Challenge, too!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a Happy Weekend!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Viva la Verve October 2014 Week 2 Sketch Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Challenge #94: Anything Goes
Kit & Clowder October Challenge: Anything Goes

~Hugs,

Supplies Used:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

8 comments :

Deborah Anton said...

This is so cute Cheryl! I love the cheery colors!

JanR said...

Wonderful card! I especially love the banner and sequins.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card and colouring of the image. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
Lorraine DT

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So fun! I love the colors!

hugs,
JoAnn:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Conniecrafter said...

the image is too cute and love the banner with sequins.
Sorry to hear your daughter was having trouble, but glad it all worked out with the homeschooling

Nancy Thomas said...

Cute and fun card. That image is adorable.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

There are so many things to love about this card! I adore the colors you used for the Super Dog and like how they're not "typical." It's a great combo of traditional elements (superhero) with some brilliant modern twists. I really like how you put sequins between the flags on your banner and the stitching on the edge looks fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

She's a super cute pup, too! Really love your coloring and the touches of glitter. Glad to hear you've come to a happy solution regarding your daughter's schooling. Good luck!