Mojo 203

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello! I hope you've had a good weekend. We met up with my brother's family last night and had dinner to celebrate my mother's birthday. The meal was good, and it's always great to spend time with my brother. He and his wife are a "hoot." While my mother was here, I made this card for Mojo Monday #203 and she helped me design it.

My mother and I have never done anything like this together, but it was fun and we both liked the result. I tried to talk her into taking up cardmaking as a hobby, but no deal.

While she was here, my mother asked me to make one of her friends a birthday card. She was going to be leaving after watching a movie with my daughter, so I didn't have long to make it. I actually finished it in under two hours! Nothing like a deadline for motivation. So, drop back by in a few hours and see what I came up with.

Thanks for stopping in today.
 
Stamps: Sweet Treats & Blue Skies (Verve)
Paper: Annalee (Prima); So-So-Sweet (The Paper Studio); Plentiful Teal (Shabby Princess Designs--digital paper); Recollections
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Memento, Staz-on
Accessories: Std Circles Lg & Classic Scalloped Circles Lg; Morocco Lace Edger & Parisian Edger punches (EK Success); Diamonds in Diamonds embossing folder (Sizzix); seam binding (Hug Snug); rhinestones; pearl brads (Recollections); dimensionals
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

1 comment :

Heather Rogers said...

Amazing. I love that the pair of you did this together. I bet it was loads of fun. I especially like the sweet butterfly. :)
Hugs~