Isn't it fun!

Thursday, August 25, 2011


Hi there! Quick post here today. My great-niece is having her first birthday soon, and I made this card for her. I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch #34.



This sketch actually has two long skinny panels on it, but since the balloon stamp was so large, I opted to use a medallion for the second panel to keep from covering up the entire front of the card. I really like all that orange and pink. 8~D

The balloons are covered in glitter glue and paper pieced, and the number "1" on the front of the card is covered in Glossy Accents to give it some shine and dimension.

This is the inside, but it could just as easily have been the front, I think.
  

Hope you all had a great day today. Thanks for visiting!
 
Stamps: Party Balloons & Everything Happy (Stampendous)
Paper: Bright Blossom (S.E.I.); Bright Pattern Pack (Colorbok); Basics Pack & Textured Cardstock stack (The Paper Studio)
Ink: Memento; Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Copic markers
Dies: Nested Lacey Pendants, Floral Doily Accent (Spellbinders); Curlz Alphabet (Sizzix)
Accessories: Pompom ribbon (Fancy Pants Designs); button; twine (The Twinery); glitter; Stickles; Glossy Accents; foam dots
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.


1 comment :

Debbie said...

I LOVE this so cute I can't wait to see in person