Witchy Poo: Bag Topper

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Saturday to you! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I started a work out program yesterday, after over seven years of absolutely zero exercise, and I am in some serious PAIN today, so how my weekend will turn out is still unknown. ;) I do have a final, and yes, I do mean final bag topper to share with you. I am SO toppered out for Halloween!

My final set of bag toppers is a cute little witch. It's another dollar bin stamp from Michaels. The sentiment, "Happy Haunting" is from Flourishes', Witching You a Happy Halloween. That is such a fabulous Halloween set, with cute images, and really great phrases. 
For this one, I colored the image with Copics and used red Stickles on the shoes. I sponged Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink around the image after coloring it. Since it's going on bag toppers, and the image is kind of dark anyway, I didn't worry about masking the image. I heat embossed "Happy Haunting," and put two little dots of Distress Stickles beside it. The ribbon is another dollar find from Michael's. I can't believe this is the only use I found for it this Halloween. It's so pretty.
This topper fits the fabulous Color Throwdown #164 colors this week, and I'm entering it in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge #140 to make a Halloween card or project, alongside the other toppers I've made.

In case you missed the previous three versions of toppers, here they are all together:


And, this is what my craft table looked like when I was finished:

This is one project I'm happy to be finished with. I love how they turned out, and I hope my DD's friends like them, but I'm ready to get back to making cards!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy your weekend!
  
 
Stamps: Witching You a Happy Halloween (Flourishes); Witch stamp (Michaels)
Paper: Que Sera Sera (K&Co)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Memento; Copic Markers
Dies: Curved Rectangles (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Lettuce embossing powder (Adirondack); ribbon (Michaels); Stickles; Distress Stickles
Size: 4-1/4" x 4" (4-1/4" x 2" when folded)
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

7 comments :

Maria said...

Wow!!! Lots of Halloween goodies on your table there! You did a fabulous job on the toppers! They are all so cute and colorful!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Cheryl, I'm so jealous...LOL...you are definitely ready for Halloween. Thank you for sharing all your yummy toppers this week...hugs ~S~

Broni said...

What CUTE treat bag toppers! I love that adorable little green witch!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Theresa said...

Oie!! You have been busy. These are absolutely wonderful. I made them one year for my students...they totally loved them. Your daughter's friends are very lucky to get a Cheryl original...wish I was one of her friends!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

HOW cute! Wow, you are ambitious! Those all look wonderful! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Keva said...

Wow!! These are SO great. I love the way you used the colors. You did a great job making all of those. Very cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

Shirley said...

How much fun!!! The kids will love you!