Heavy Metal Best Wishes

Friday, October 14, 2011

Okay, I promise this is the last time you'll hear from me today. I'm here with my last card for a Flourishes challenge. This one is their Heavy Metal challenge. To play you must use a little metal on your card and you’re in the running. I don't know that this card is a "Heavy" metal card, but I did use two little metal brads on the sentiment panel, so I think that's enough to qualify. ;)


Thanks for hanging in to the end with me! I hope the rest of your day is super spectacular!!!
 
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Paper: Best of K&Co
Ink: Copics, Distress Ink
Dies: Lotus Pendant, Classic Ovals Lg (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Congrats embossing folder set (Cuttlebug); pearl; metal brads; sewing thread; Perfect Pearls Mist; foam dots
Size: xA2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

3 comments :

Patrice said...

Love the color palette!

Theresa said...

Sweetie, you can post as much as you want especially when what you post is this magnificient. Fabulous card. I love the lotus pendant cut - if that's what I think it is. Awesome DPs.

ChristineCreations said...

I just love these papers! Such a cozy like a quilt feel!

Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes!