Nicest Thoughts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hi Friends! I'm down to the wire on the Mojo Monday Challenge this week (MOJO211), so I will be very brief.

Here's my card: 

Here's the inside:

Here's a close up of the "bracket" I put in the corner. I love trying to make these look like old metal hardware.



And, that's it. Betcha didn't think I could really be short, did ya!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a spectacular week!!!

~Hugs,
 
Stamps: Nicest Thoughts (Verve)
Paper: Green grid paper-Sweet Nectar (K&Co); the other papers are from my scraps
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Staz-on 
Dies: Ironwork Motifs (Spellbinders); Rounded Scallop Frame Die, Rounded Rectangle (Verve)
Accessories: Double Loops corner punch (Martha Stewart); Ribbon (Offray); Enamel Accents (Inkssentials); Perfect Pearls Mist; Liquid Pearls; flower (Recollections); sewing thread
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Kristii said...

What a beautiful card! Love the stamped sentiment and all the sweet details!

Maria said...

Such a lovely card! Pretty paper, ribbon, and bracket! Love the details and elements you always place on your cards! Take care!!

Linda Breedlove said...

Oh wow, is this ever gorgeous. I'm fascinated with that bracket... amazing!

Marybeth said...

Wow this is such a rich elegant card! Gorgeous !

Leslie Miller said...

This is a beautiful quote and oh, my, look at the card! I'm in a swoon here with those lovely earth tones and the metallic bracket. Very nice!

Shirley said...

How very regal, rich and elegant! I love what you did with both the inside and out!