Nicest Thoughts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hi Friends! I'm down to the wire on the Mojo Monday Challenge this week (MOJO211), so I will be very brief.

Here's my card: 

Here's the inside:

Here's a close up of the "bracket" I put in the corner. I love trying to make these look like old metal hardware.



And, that's it. Betcha didn't think I could really be short, did ya!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a spectacular week!!!

~Hugs,
 
Stamps: Nicest Thoughts (Verve)
Paper: Green grid paper-Sweet Nectar (K&Co); the other papers are from my scraps
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Staz-on 
Dies: Ironwork Motifs (Spellbinders); Rounded Scallop Frame Die, Rounded Rectangle (Verve)
Accessories: Double Loops corner punch (Martha Stewart); Ribbon (Offray); Enamel Accents (Inkssentials); Perfect Pearls Mist; Liquid Pearls; flower (Recollections); sewing thread
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Kristii said...

What a beautiful card! Love the stamped sentiment and all the sweet details!

Maria said...

Such a lovely card! Pretty paper, ribbon, and bracket! Love the details and elements you always place on your cards! Take care!!

Linda B said...

Oh wow, is this ever gorgeous. I'm fascinated with that bracket... amazing!

Marybeth said...

Wow this is such a rich elegant card! Gorgeous !

Leslie Miller said...

This is a beautiful quote and oh, my, look at the card! I'm in a swoon here with those lovely earth tones and the metallic bracket. Very nice!

Shirley said...

How very regal, rich and elegant! I love what you did with both the inside and out!