To Have and To Hold

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good morning friends! Super quick post today. It's a great sketch challenge from Taylored Expressions: Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #143 (TESC143), and I have no doubt that I'll be using this sketch again. I love all the different shapes together in one card.









My card for this sketch is a wedding card. Not very traditional looking, but perfect for the couple I have in mind for it.

And, here's a photo of the inside:

Enjoy your Sunday. See you again soon!
Stamps: Wedded Bliss (Teri Martin); Wedding (Inkadinkadoo) 
Paper: Best of K&Co; Best of Brenda Walton (K&Co); Abrianna (K&Co); Recollections
Ink: Staz-on; Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Copic marker
Accessories: Dies: Lacy Squares, Classic Scalloped Circles Lg, Standard Circles Lg, Labels Sixteen; Curved Rectangles (Spellbinders); grosgrain ribbon (Offray); Wedded Bliss dimensional (Me & My Big Ideas); pearls, rhinestones; dimensionals
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

1 comment :

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Cheryl! So elegant and rich looking! Love all the layers and the contrasting black.