Enjoy the moment

Friday, July 29, 2011



Hi, again! It took me longer than I expected to get this post out, but here it is. This card is for the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge # 21.

I enjoyed working on this card. The sketch was interesting with all the layers and I got to use another new stamp set from Flourishes: Kids at Play. I love silhouettes (wow, I actually spelled that right without looking it up :), especially of children, and the one I used on this particular card looks just like my daughter, from the curly ponytail and little fluff of hair sticking up in the front, to the girly way she's holding her dress out.

Isn't that stamp adorable? I like it so much, I used it inside the card too.
And, with that said...that'll do it for me.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a super duper weekend!!!

  
Stamps: Kids at Play (Flourishes); Playful Expressions (TPC Studio)
Paper: Just Chillin' (Making Memories); The Paper Co.; Paper Studio; Bazzill Basics
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Staz-On Ink
Accessories: Dies: Classic Scallop Circle Small, Std Circle Lg, Floral Doily Motifs (Spellbinders); Scallop Diamond Edger (EK Success); twine (Twinery); brads (Studio K & Recollections); pearls; Stickles; Copic marker; dimensionals; thread
Size: 4.25" sq.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.


3 comments :

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a great card! I love the colours, the dies and your choice of embellishments!

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet Cheryl. Love that set and I don't have it yet. Fabulous job with the sketch. :)
Hugs~