Post Number One

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello, friends! I'm so excited to be writing my first blog post. For awhile there I didn't think it was ever going to happen because I got so wrapped up in my background and banner. If I'd known what all was involved, I might have passed on designing them myself, but it's over (for a little while, anyway, *wink, wink*), and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Plus, as an added benefit, I learned a little bit about HTML and can make small tweaks here and there. I didn't want my background to be too busy, but at the same time, I wanted it to be interesting to look at. What do you think? Did I hit my mark?

Now, that the technical part of blogging is behind me, I've got to get back to making cards. Three or four days without ink-stained fingers and glue in my hair is almost more than I can stand. I'll be posting photos of my creations soon.

Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon!

2 comments :

Jessica H. said...

I absolutely LOVE it! Beautiful background and so excited that you finally got this up and running! Can't wait to see what's to come :)

stampingandstitching said...

I'm not a member of Splitcoaststampers so couldn't leave a comment there. I wanted to pop over and say congrats, I just saw your fab card on Lily Pad Cards. I love the colours and your amazing use of ribbon! Beautiful sentiment for a sympathy card too.

Congrats on starting a blog, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it! Brilliant job on the background and banner!