Boo Boo Bear in Pink

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi there, Friends, and Happy Wednesday! I hope yours is a good one! Warmer weather is headed our way here, so I'm having a great day!

I've got a get well card to share with you today. I'm using the Mojo Monday sketch #228 for the layout, and the Color Throwdown #179 palette for the colors.



















For this card, I colored the sweet little Boo Boo Bear image with Copics and added Glossy Accents to her nose and pads of her feet. You can see the shine pretty good in this photo.
After die cutting the image, I spritzed a Fancy Tags Two die cut with Shimmer Spritz, then adhered it to the back of the image and popped the whole thing up with foam dots.


For the flowers, I made two rolled flowers using the Rolled Scalloped Flower die. One of them was made with cs and the other with felt. The third flower is a Recollections flower.



That's all for this card. I'll be back in a little while with an anniversary card I made with a new stamp I got at the convention last week.

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Stamps: Boo Boo Bear (Whipper Snapper Designs); Sunshine Cheer (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper: Sweetness (Pink Paislee); Garden Party (DCWV)
Ink: Copic markers; Distress Ink; Memento
Dies: Rolled Scalloped Flower (My Favorite Things); Crocheted Circle Die (Our Daily Bread); Fair Isle Pendants, Fancy Tags Two (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Bloom Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug); ribbon (Michaels); pearls; flowers; sewing thread; foam dots; Glossy Accents; Liquid Pearls; Shimmer Sprintz
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

7 comments :

Marie said...

Ahhh such a cute bear, Cheryl. Great coloring and love the color combo.

Angela said...

Great take on the challenge...I'm loving the inside too!

wilwarine said...

Nice card, it's so cute.

Broni said...

Aww! Poor little Boo Boo!! Your card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Kristin Eberline said...

Poor little bear! He IS adorable though :] Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!!

Shannon White said...

Oh Miss Cheryl, this is So Darned CUTE!! 8-) Love the Sweet Boo Boo image and pretty dp's! Your rolled flowers are such Perfect touches too! Just a Darling Card Lady!

Hugs
Shannon

Theresa said...

Okay - where the heck have I been? I have missed all your cards. My apologies.

this is just darling. Love that background on the pink DP - beautiful. I also love the mix of the flowers.