Birthday Wishes in Pink & Purple

Friday, September 30, 2011

 

Hi Friends! I've got a quick post for a simple card. I made this card in just a few minutes for my daughter to give to one of her friends. I added yellow Stickles to the centers of the flowers after I took the photos. It looked really good, but it was time to leave for school, so I wasn't able to photograph it again before my daughter gave it to her friend. I hurriedly colored the flowers with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  

I may make this one again, when I have more time. It's so easy, it would be great to have a few for girly birthdays.  

 Thanks for visiting today!  
 
Stamps: Making a Statement (Verve); Big Wish (Studio G)
Paper: Paper Studio
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Colorbox
Dies: Rounded Scallop Frame (Verve); Lattice Rectangles (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Seeing Spots embossing folder (Cuttlebug); colored pencils (Prismacolor); rhinestones; foam dots
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox, 
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

4 comments :

Maria said...

A lovely girl card, so pretty in purple and pink with gems! Take care!!:-))

Stacy Morgan said...

This is sweet, the purple is perfect.

Donna Heber said...

A wonderful birthday card - the pink and purple is very "girly".

Shannon White said...

Aww, this is sooo CUTE! 8-) Love the Terrific color combo and the big dot embossed BG too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon 8-)