Copics in a Can, Red

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hi Friends,

Here's my Red Copic can. It's nice that my colors are starting to be grouped together now.

A couple of you have asked me how I will use these once they are finished. I think most people must store their markers on their side in cans, or little cubbies. My craft room is fairly large, with no windows, and the walls are almost completely covered in black cabinets, so I will probably store these on a low open shelf, to give the room a splash of extra color. When I'm finished with all of the cans, I'll post a picture of them together, wherever they end up. :)

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a crafty week!
 
For a materials lists, see my Blue Copic Can post
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

1 comment :

Maria said...

Great idea, so creative and so pretty!!!:-))