Perhaps...

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hi Blog Friends! A short post here tonight. I needed a sympathy card for a friend, so no challenges, just the card.

Here's a shot at an angle so you can see the layers and a close up of the "metal" bracket, which is cut from chipboard, colored with Distress Ink, spritzed with Perfect Pearls Mist, and has Enamel Accents dots.


I left the inside blank so I could add my own message.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!

~Hugs,
 
Stamps:  Perhaps they are not stars (Quietfire)
Paper: Little Black Dress (Basic Grey)
Ink: Staz-On; Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Dies: Fleur de Lis Rectangles, Labels Four, Parisian Motifs, Foliage, Classic Rectangles (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Damask embossing folder (Sizzix); ribbon; pearls; flower (Recollections); Stickles; Enamel Accents; Perfect Pearls Mist; foam dots; sewing thread
Size: A2 (4.25" x5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

5 comments :

Tina said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous verse.

Gerry said...

Beautiful!! love that verse

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful Cheryl! I love the quote. :)
Hugs~

Theresa said...

Stunningly beautiful! Lovely sentiment.

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! This card is amazing. I love all layers - they are fantastic!