Copics in a Can, Black & the Entire Set...Finally

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's been awhile since I posted any of my Copic cans, but this is the last one--Black:

And, here's a shot of the entire set:
Right now, they are sitting on my craft table, but I'm doing some cleaning and re-organization in the craft room, so that may change soon. 

If you'd like to see all the cans individually, just click on the label, "organization," down below.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

~Hugs, 
 
For a materials list, see my Blue Copic Can Post.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

4 comments :

Maria said...

Sweet set of altered cans for all your copics! And, great sentiments on each can! Great idea, so pretty!

Donna said...

Wow, such a cute organizational idea - and you copics are within reach. Cool! TFS

Sue Lelli said...

Your cans are an inspiration, Cheryl!

Melissa Craig said...

What a neat idea! I was trying to see what these were in your craft room pics and couldn't quite tell so I am sooo happy that you posted this one. These are so cute!