Time With You

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hi Friends! Hope you're having a good weekend. I know it's still a while until it's here, but I've got a Father's Day card to share with you today.


The chair and sentiment stamps are from Flourishes, and the copper embellies are brads. I paper pieced the chair cushions and colored the rest with Copics. I used Distress Ink for the shadow under the chair.

I created the inside sentiment in Word and printed it directly onto the cardstock.

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

~Hugs,
 
Stamps: Chairs for You, Moments in Time (Flourishes)
Paper: Best of K&Co
Ink: Distress Ink; clear embossing ink; Copics
Dies: Small Labels, Large Labels, Curved Rectangles (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Antique copper brads (Making Memories); chocolate embossing powder (Zing); foam dots
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

4 comments :

Heather Rogers said...

Just beautiful Cheryl! Love those colors too. :)

Hugs~

sparkling stamper said...

WOW! That chair is amazing. Looks like designer fabric! Very nice!

Crafty Tazzy said...

Beautiful, Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenge - anything goes xx

marion82 said...

love the vintage look!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!