Snoozin' and Cruisin' Elf: Day 9 & 10

Thursday, December 20, 2012


Hi Friends! We're still waking up to Elf shenanigans every morning!

DAY 9:

Jackson has been a busy little Elf. And, who knew...he's a photo hound, too!

This was the scene on our hearth this morning.

Jackson's brought another furry friend--it's Rosa, from the Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 movie. He brought the movie, too! Jackson looks plumb tuckered out, doesn't he? 

This is the photo that is in the pink frame. Looks like Jackson is a dog lover, just like my DD. She was thrilled to finally have a photo of Jackson, especially with her best buddy, Ozzy!
But, who took the photo?

Kit is one of my DD's dolls. She's a young reporter, and knows her way around a camera--even MY digital camera!!! When we checked to see if the photo was really in the camera, it was...along with over 100 other photos of Jackson, with our dog, Ozzy! No wonder Ozzy looks so pooped in the picture, and Jackson ended up sleeping in all day! Here's a couple of the other pics.

Looks like they started out fairly peppy.

But, Ozzy seems to have gotten tired quickly. Unlike Jackson, he's never been much for having his picture taken.

My DD took this picture at the end of the day. Yep, that's the same dog. Poor little Ozzy had to go through the trauma of getting groomed today. My DD let him snuggle with Rosa for awhile. Rosa looks thrilled, but Ozzy was exhausted. Who wouldn't be, after a late-night photo shoot with Jackson, then that scary lady with the bubble bath and scissors!

DAY 10:

Last night, I heard a "thump" in my DD's room and went in to investigate. My daughter woke up and saw me walking out of her room. I told her about the thump, and she informed me that she was sure it was just Jackson. Then, this morning, she woke us up, worried because she couldn't find Jackson anywhere, AND her new balloon was gone from her room! It took half an hour, but she finally found him in the stairwell leading to the basement. After all that rest, I guess Jackson was ready for some fun and games.

Jackson took one of my DD's crocs for a slide down the banister, and brought a new game with him.

What fun! A Lego game!!! Lego's are one of my DD's all-time favorite toys.

I sure am glad I didn't catch Jackson in my DD's room last night while he was in there sneaking around getting that shoe and the balloon. ;) I think I'd freak out if I actually ran into a live Elf in our house! He better be more careful or he's gonna get caught, yet! ;D

From snoozin' to cruisin'! Who knows what we'll wake up to tomorrow morning!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a picture-perfect day!!! :)

~Hugs,

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

1 comment :

Melissa Craig said...

Your daughter is sweet! How fun is this and your poor little doggy. I think I get what's going on here. I'm still reading.