More Elf Antics: Day 7 & 8

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

If you are here for my Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge post, click here.

Good Morning! Elf Jackson has been at it again!

DAY 7:

Jackson showed his compassionate side today.

He brought food and warmth for my DD.

A nice, warm sweatshirt. (I think he needs to work on his spelling a little bit.) ;)

And, a big, hearty lunch.

On closer inspection, however, not a very appetizing lunch--tomato paste, evaporated milk, popcorn salt, coffee creamers, a cinnamon stick, a box of Jello mix, an old, raw potato, and a bag of dog food! Really, Jackson???

DAY 8:

The Candy Cane Garden grew! It really grew!

Jackson harvested a few Christmas trees early.

We only expected candy canes. Now we know why there were Christmas Tree seeds, too!

Looks like Jackson couldn't wait to try one of those cookies. They ARE yummy!

Can't wait to see what Jackson will do tonight!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Sweet Day!

~Hugs,

 

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

6 comments :

Jessi Fogan said...

I was of course going to click through & once again say 'aw, she's going to remember this forever!' and THEN I SAW THE LUNCH.
Now I really want an elf, so that my kids can get a lunch packed thusly. Their faces would be PRICELESS!
BTW, I hope you stepped in before she had to take that to school ;) lol!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh Cheryl, what fun! Your daughter looks like she's having a blast with the elf! Too cute!

Maria said...

These elf antics of Jackson are just way too CUTE, Cheryl!!! I'm sure your daughter loves it! I used to do leprachaun antics with son on St. Patrick's day when he was young...so fun! Take care and Merry Christmas, hugs!

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE Elf Jackson and his daily capers!!! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. :-)

xxxtglxxx said...

LOL - what a fun post - this really made me smile :)

Love those candy cane plants! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Melissa Craig said...

What a great lunch! And the trees are quite lovely.