A Couple of Bowls and an Elf: Days 11 & 12

Saturday, December 22, 2012


Hi Friends! If you're like me, you are crazy busy getting ready for family celebrations, so I won't take up much of your time. This will be a short post.

Only a couple more days until Jackson the Elf returns to the North Pole for another year, but he's still busy around here.  The past two days, he's had a thing for bowls. ;)

DAY 10:

Jackson took time out for some R&R today--did a little communing with nature.

He and Santa went Goldfishing. And, look, he caught one! That was one well-stocked bowl...uh, lake, even after my daughter ate a handful of the fish, herself!

DAY 11:

And, speaking of nature, when it calls, one must answer...



My DD thought Jackson had cleaned the toilet and left the cleaner in the toilet bowl until I pointed out three things: our toilet bowl cleaner is blue, not green, he was sitting in an "I gotta go NOW" position, and he had brought a magazine into the bathroom. Then, she realized that...OMGosh...ELVES PEE GREEN..."YUK!" She was disappointed in Jackson for not flushing, but at least he put the toilet seat back down!  :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

~Hugs,

 
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

6 comments :

Jessi Fogan said...

A couple of bowls....I am seriously chuckling out loud. Elves pee green? lol

Sue Lelli said...

Oh my Gosh! Elves pee green?!!! I also peed MY pants when I read your post!

Heather Rogers said...

Too funny! Love the green pee. I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

Hugs~

Maria said...

Ohhhh my!!! LOL! You are just too funny and so creative with that little elf! Love reading your posts regarding Jackson! You take care and Merry Christmas, hugs!

Melissa Craig said...

Heehee - I haven't been blogging in awhile, I must continue to read to find out what all this is about.

Angela said...

Cute elf pics, Cheryl! Merry Christmas to you!