Every Minute

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hi Friends! Hope you've had a wonderful Wednesday. I don't want to keep you long, so I'll get right to it. I've got a Mojo Monday (Mojo214) card to share with you today:


I need to do more distressing. It's really my favorite technique when I'm making a card.

This is a birthday card for my brother, and he's a year younger than me, so I think it's okay to call him an "Old Timer." :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great one!!!
 
Stamps: Moments in Time (Flourishes); Distressing (Glitz); Large Plaid Pattern (Hero Arts)
Paper: Stella & Rose (My Mind's Eye); Splendid (Authentique)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Dies: Std Circles Lg, Curved Rectangles, Ironwork Motifs (Spellbinders); Leafy Sprigs (Verve)
Accessories: Clockworks embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Enamel Accents (Inkssentials); eyelets; twine; Perfect Pearls Mist; buttons; mini staples; sewing thread; foam dots
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

14 comments :

Aga Michniewicz said...

Wow! What a beautiful card!

Theresa said...

Cheryl, wow this is gorgeous!! What an amazing card. I totally love the sentiment.

How do you take your photos and edit them? Your photography is fantastic.

Jeanne J. said...

Wow Cheryl I really like this one. The distressed look is fantastic. All the layers are so nice and your stitching is PERFECTION!

Gerry said...

Love the distressing and stitching. Great card. I like the birthday sentiment.

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous...I luv the colors and the details...hope you have a super day!

enjoy *~*

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Cheryl. Love the shabby feel to it. The watch image is perfect... along with the distressing, stiching... just perfect! :o)

Maria said...

What a perfect card for your brother! I hope he has a wonderful birthday! Love all the elements, stitching and layering on your card...great job, hugs!!:-))

Joan Ervin said...

What a fabulous design...every little detail is FABULOUS!!!! I especially love the colors and papers...perfect for a guy!!!

Elizabeth said...

Love all the details and distressing!

Marie said...

Great eclectic, masculine card! Love the epherema and the fantastic colors.

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous Cheryl, I love the warm distressing, and the fabulous layering, and the inside is gorgeous too! A wonderful card!

Shirley said...

Your brother will love this. The card front is just awesome and right on for a male. I hear you on the distressing and I seem to always forget too. Love your buttons, clock, and the sentiment is awesome too!

Melanie said...

Great card!! Love all the details and how everything just works together so well. Thanks for sharing.

Audrey Pettit said...

How gorgeous! Amazing, stunning, breathtaking detail!