Snow Business

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Hello again! I'm back with yet another Christmas card! Next year, I'm definitely going to make Christmas cards all year long. I don't like being caught short at the end of the year.

I used four different challenges to come up with this card:




  


For the inside, I used a postage stamp edge punch on the top and bottom of the center panel and sponged Aged Mahogany Distress Ink on all the edges. 


That's it for this card, but I'll be back again soon with one last Christmas card. Until then...

~Hugs, 
 
Stamps: Christmas Characters (Inkadinkadoo); inside sentiment (Recollections set 182607)
Paper: Basics White (Basic Grey); Susan Winget Glad Tidings (K&Co); Simply Delightful (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Copic Markers; Memento; Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Dies: Classic Scalloped Circles Lg, Std Circles Lg (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Postage Stamp edge punch; Martha Steward Scoreboard; eyelets; twine (The Twinery); Stickles; Snow Marker (Marvy); gold metallic pen
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

2 comments :

Theresa said...

Oh so cute!! Love the layout.

Shirley said...

How totally cute, fun, and pretty all rolled into one. Love that sentiment!!