Get Well Bear

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hi Friends! First of all, thank you for all your recent comments on my blog. I promise I will be visiting your blogs soon to see all your creative goodness, too. I've been scarce this week because my DH had knee replacement surgery earlier this week. It was scheduled for Friday, but there was a cancellation and his surgery was moved up a few days, messing with our plans a little bit around here, which seriously cut into my crafting time. I did take a few minutes to make a little get well card for the hubby, though.
I didn't have any "injury" stamps, but happened upon this one Thursday, while out with my mother, who was staying with us to help take care of my DD. This is the cutest stamp, and perfect for the occasion. :)


You may not see me here for a few more days, until I get everything ready for Christmas. Hopefully, it won't take me too long.

Thanks for stopping by and have a spectacular weekend!

~Hugs, 
 
Stamps: Boo Boo Bear (Whipper Snapper Designs); Everyday Sayings (Hero Arts)
Paper: Life's Journey (K&Co) 
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Copic markers
Accessories: Pearl Pen; ribbon (Michaels)
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

5 comments :

Gerry said...

So cute. Makes me want to be in an accident so I could recieve it. "smile"

Marie said...

Great get well card, Cheryl. The coloring on the bear is fantastic and I love the blue distressing on the inside.

Olena said...

Love the colors you used on this card! Love it! Olena

Theresa said...

This is so darling!! Love the colors and the brown ribbon.

Shannon White said...

OMGosh! How CUTE is this! 8-) Love your darling image and Terrific coloring. I am just know your Hubby loved this! Sending hugs and prayers for his speedy recovery!

Hugs
Shannon