Big Joy

Friday, March 30, 2012

Okay, I'm back, with my second super quick post of the night!

Here's the Viva la Verve sketch for March, Week 4:


And, here's my card:

These are the challenges I'll be entering this card in:


Thanks for stopping by. 

~Hugs!

 
Stamps: Tag Time (Verve)
Paper: Out of Print (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento; Distress Ink
Dies: Tagged Rectangle Die, Rounded Scalloped Frame (Verve)
Accessories: Bricked embossing folder (Sizzix); mini pom trim (Simplicity); polka dot ribbon (Michaels); rhinestones; Stickles; sewing thread; foam dots
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

13 comments :

Bernie said...

WOW Cheryl this is striking! Beautiful papers!
Hugs

Mary Jo said...

Lovely card! Beautiful paper combination. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Unknown said...

Cheryl such pretty papers , love the sentiment tag what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl, wonderful stamping and a great tag embellishment!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love those papers so much! And sparkles make me happy :)

Maria said...

Gorgeous paper, Cheryl! Love the focal point! Lovely colors for a beautiful card!

Broni said...

Such a pretty card! Love the Out of Print DP! Thanks for playing along in our Color Throwdown challenge this week!

Theresa said...

Hi Sweetie - what a fabulous card. I love the papers - so fun!! Great tag as well.

Hope you're doing well.

Unknown said...

super look - love it

kitten - DYSU team

Shelby said...

Wonderful use of pattern and color!

Shelby

Joan Ervin said...

Love the papers you used, Cheryl, and I love the tag as the main image!!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown!!!!

Marie said...

Beautiful array of colors, Cheryl. Love the tag treatment.

Plastic Business Cards said...

The colors inspired me a lot!
Wonderful card!


Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card
Scratch Card