For the Teacher

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I'm back! It's hard to believe I have only had two posts this entire month, so far! The days are slipping by so quickly. Between prepping for the class I'm teaching at Impressive Ideas, in Roswell, and actually teaching it, I've had time to make a few cards, but haven't had time to post them, so I'm hoping to catch up over the next few days.
Tomorrow is the last day of school, so my daughter needed a few cards for her teachers. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for the card design, and an adorable Saturated Canary digital image and sentiment. I colored the image with Copics. 
I tilted the personalization panel on the inside and added strips of Washi tape for interest. 

I'll have at least two more cards tonight that also feature a Saturated Canary image. And, it's such a cutie, I made two cards with it! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday 346
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Botanical
TCP Tuesday 266: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #72: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #41: Anything Goes

~Hugs,

Supplies Used:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

2 comments :

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is adorable, excellent coloring and Love how you used the washi tape on the inside too!

Emma Williams said...

Very pretty card and I love how you've personalised the inside of the card too! Thank you so much for sharing and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)