On the inside, I stamped the same newsprint image on the lime green base, then using the negative from the "chalkboard" die cut on the front of the card, I turned it sideways and added skinny strips of dp left over from the front of the card. This time I wanted at least a little of the text stamp to show, so I chose a Labels 18 die that would give me enough room to personalize the card, yet not completely cover the negative opening. I sponged Spun Sugar Distress Ink inside the die of the Labels 18 die cut before gluing it to the card. Then I added a few dots of Magenta Stickles just to brighten things up.
Thanks for stopping by today!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges: