New Baby

Sunday, November 20, 2016

No, no, no! I don't have a new baby! But, I do have a new baby card.
Pardon the poor picture quality. I took this with my iPad and no flash. In real life the colors are more pure than in this pic.

The color on the pic of the inside is closer to the real thing.

This card will accompany the car seat quilt I posted earlier. My daughter embroidered a quilt label for the quilt. We even digitized the carriage ourselves! It turned out so cute:
Finally, I realized a few days ago that I hadn't posted pics of the quilts my daughter and I finished. 

My daughter's first quilt!

My first completed quilt

 I love having a "surprise" color on the quilt back.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

~Hugs,
Supplies Used:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

2 comments :

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute, I think I have this stamp set, lol. Thanks for the inspiration. I also love the beautiful quilts.

Conniecrafter said...

The baby card is just adorable, I love that stamp and the way you have framed and colored it.
That label is so sweet and such Beautiful quilts you and your daughter have made, love that star pattern that is fabulous!!