Paper Sweeties September 2015 Inspiration Challenge #35

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

This summer just flew by! While summer is my favorite season, fall takes a close second place, if for no other reason than I love the colors! Even though I live in North Georgia, and am privileged to see the leaves change color every year, just by looking out my window, the beauty of it still blows me away.

For Paper Sweeties' September Inspiration Challenge, I used warmer versions of the red, yellow, and green color palette to give me my first autumn card of the year.
I used a Viva la Verve sketch for the card design, and these Paper Sweeties stamps and Sweet Cuts die sets:


The beautiful sparkly gold flower-shaped sequins are from Paper Sweeties, too!
I edge-punched scraps for the inside of the card, and colored the cute heart divider stamp with Copics.


I just love the inspiration photo for this challenge! And, my teamies have some seriously cute cards to inspire you:


Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Viva la Verve August 2015 Week 2 Sketch Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Challenge #139: Anything w/ Optional Twist CYOC--A2/Birthday/Sequins
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge #98: Use a Sentiment
RRR Challenge #124: Autumn Colors with Ribbon or Trim

~Hugs,

Supplies Used:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

12 comments :

Maria said...

Lots of wonderful layers on your beautiful card, Cheryl! Love the sweet bird, stitched heart, and twine!:-)

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE your sweet Autumn card, Cheryl. Thank you SO much for taking the time to pop by and share your talents with us. Please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful card Cheryl! Love it inside and out!! Such pretty layers!!!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Fall colors used.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Great layering, Cheryl! Beautiful card!

Mynn xx said...

I think this is totally TWEET, Cheryl! LOVE the muted tones--so pretty! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Jeri said...

What a beautiful fall card. I so miss the colors of fall that I used to see when I lived in Michigan. Now that I live in Florida I miss seeing the leaves changing color. Not enough to move back north, mind you! I enjoy palm trees, too.

SewPaperPaint said...

Very beautiful card here! Thanks so much for sharing this!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the Autumn colours and all the layers---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Lisa said...

How cute this is! I've been stuck thinking about this one because primary colors are difficult for me. I love what you've done with the inspiration...and now you've inspired me...