The Cat’s Out of the Bag...uuuh...Cup!

Friday, November 21, 2014

It's another Fabulous Friday at Tiddly Inks, and the Cat's Out of the Bag Cup...Tiddly Inks Stamps are Adorable!!! Wait till you see all the cards we have to show you this week! Here's mine:
I used the super cute Cup of Kitty image for my card. There is something about this little guy that just makes me happy! :~D  He is colored with Copics, and I used a white Sharpie marker to make the white dots on the cup. Glossy Accents is on his nose so it pokes over the edge of the cup. I love texture on cards, so I used a bit here with layers, stitching, an argyle embossed background, a decorative border around the image, and a few sequins. The sentiment is handwritten, and continued on the inside of the card.
I don't know if it would have been clear without explanation, but the rest of my handwritten sentiment on the inside of the card is a play on the expression, "The cat's out of the bag." The You're Purrr-fect sentiment is from the Chubby Chums Paper Smooches stamp set. More Copic coloring on the Set of Kittys image, a Glossy nose, some stitching and embossing texture, and I'm done. This was a blast to make! 

As soon as I saw the Set of Kittys, I had plans for the set, and pairing it with Cup of Kitty was first on my list! I'm mostly a dog person, but these scruffy kitties are irresistible. Expect a card set using them, soon! 

Be sure to visit the rest of the Tiddly Inks DT and soak up some of their amazing awesomeness! And, there's still time to enter the Tiddly Inks Remembrance or Honor Challenge, too!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a Purrr-fect weekend!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Viva la Verve November 2014 Week 1 Sketch & Color Challenge
613 Avenue Create Challenge 98: Anything Goes
Paper Smooches November 16-22 Anything Goes (wk3) Challenge
TCP Tuesday 279: Anything Goes
TSC Challenge #56: Anything Goes

~Hugs,

Supplies Used:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
To have Ink Up delivered to your inbox,
subscribe in the box at the top right of the page.

6 comments :

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is absolutely adorable. Every detail is perfection.

JanR said...

This is fantastic! I love the dark colours and the stitching is awesome.

Lisa (aka CropDropNRoll) said...

Absolutely too cute for words! Great coloring and embossing! Thanks for letting this cutie spill onto our porch at 613 Avenue Create.

Conniecrafter said...

He is just too cute, love the stitching, distressing and coloring, cool details on the cup!

Nancy Thomas said...

What a fun image! Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at The Cat's Pajamas.

Leslie Miller said...

I neeeeeeeed one of those white Sharpies! This is so cute and your handwritten sentiment inside is fabulous. I love it!